With Scripps and Quincy buying the Cordillera TV stations, the next few months become the last hurrah for my group, Cordillera Digital.
That means a talented team of digital professionals, and great people, entering the job market now or soon. They’re Twin Cities-based, though some may be open to relocation. If your company is hiring digital marketing talent, you’d be wise to check them out. If not, please help spread the word about these fine folks:
- Toby Collodora, VP/Content Strategy
- David Buonfiglio, VP/Sales
- Karen Godin, Director of Revenue Operations
- Logan Pieri, Senior Creative Designer
- Pam Farr, Content Operations Strategist
- Sara Schones, Revenue Operations and Content Specialist
- Anne Sears, Revenue Operations Specialist
- Deb Williams, Executive Assistant
And, yes, me too.